It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• Skipped period now no period

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-29-2018, 05:39 PM   #1
    Fmem
    (female)

Fmem HB User
    Question Skipped period now no period

Alright so in May i skipped my period with the pill because I was goin on vacation and my period usually comes around the same time as that was planned. The last time I got my period was April 22 so I expected it to come June 22 and nothin has happened I had really bad cramps for a week and some spotting for two days Iíve taken 3 tests through the week and all have came back negative. Iíve been on BC for 2 years and this is the first time skipping my period so Iím not sure if itís some side effect of it or if I should be worried?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2018, 01:00 PM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Skipped period now no period

It probably is a side effect of skipping last month. You said you have cramps....thats a sign that your period is on it's way. You may get it light this month as you will be back on your pill already, or its possible that you won't get it at all- but as long as you are back to taking the placebos this month, you should get a normal period.

The chances of pregnancy as long as you took the pill correctly and didnt miss any days, is very low. The cramps are a sign that you are ready to bleed; and even if you don't you will eventually. Your next period may be heavier than usual as you missed a month but it will come back.

Hang in there!

Reply Reply