It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• Nuvaring & cramping/backaches normal?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-18-2004, 11:59 PM   #1
    kimzi81
    Inactive

kimzi81 HB User
    Nuvaring & cramping/backaches normal?

I just started taking the Nuvaring 5 days ago. I put it in on the 5th day of my period and since then have been experiencing cramping pains on both sides of my lower abdomen (around my ovaries.) I'm also getting really bad back aches (so bad that I have trouble finding a comfortable position to sleep because it hurts that bad.) Are these symptoms normal? I'm also having the breast tenderness and slight dizziness (very very very slight) but I know that those are normal. Has anyone thats taken Nuvaring had these experiences w/ them too? I'm wondering if I should go to the doctor or if I should just wait it out since I did just start. I'm pretty sure I don't have an infection because Im not showing signs/symptoms. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2004, 02:33 PM   #2
    DKScully
    (female)

DKScully HB UserDKScully HB User
    Re: Nuvaring & cramping/backaches normal?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kimzi81
    I just started taking the Nuvaring 5 days ago. I put it in on the 5th day of my period and since then have been experiencing cramping pains on both sides of my lower abdomen (around my ovaries.) I'm also getting really bad back aches (so bad that I have trouble finding a comfortable position to sleep because it hurts that bad.) Are these symptoms normal? I'm also having the breast tenderness and slight dizziness (very very very slight) but I know that those are normal. Has anyone thats taken Nuvaring had these experiences w/ them too? I'm wondering if I should go to the doctor or if I should just wait it out since I did just start. I'm pretty sure I don't have an infection because Im not showing signs/symptoms. Thanks!
    Hi, I just started Nuvaring today, and I was just curious as to whether or not you found out whether or not those symptoms are normal, and if you're feeling better or having any other problems? Were you on the pill before this? Thanks!

Closed Thread