It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• First month of BC...should I expect my period?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-01-2005, 11:24 AM   #1
    Marie20
    (female)

Marie20 HB User
    First month of BC...should I expect my period?

Hi everyone!!
    I am currently on my first month of BC and I am on the third day of taking my placebo. I was just wondering if I should expect to get my period sometime soon, or is it possible that I will skip my period this first month? I am also sexually active so i was also wondering if I don't get my period should i be worried that I may be pregnant? I don't think the chances of that actually happenening is very high,but any information would be grealty appreciated! I just don't want to worry if there really is nothing to worry about ^_^

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2005, 03:51 PM   #2
    GLSheridan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GLSheridan HB User
    Re: First month of BC...should I expect my period?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marie20
    Hi everyone!!
    I am currently on my first month of BC and I am on the third day of taking my placebo. I was just wondering if I should expect to get my period sometime soon, or is it possible that I will skip my period this first month? I am also sexually active so i was also wondering if I don't get my period should i be worried that I may be pregnant? I don't think the chances of that actually happenening is very high,but any information would be grealty appreciated! I just don't want to worry if there really is nothing to worry about ^_^

Most women get their periods 3-4 days into the placebo pills, however it is likely that you won't get a period this month. If you don't get your period, definately take a pregnancy test. There is always the risk of pregnancy.

Closed Thread