It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• best birth control pill

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-23-2005, 06:18 PM   #1
    Tjay718
    (female)

Tjay718 HB User
    best birth control pill

Does anyone here know whats the best birth control pill to take? This is my first time ever considering taking a birth control pill. I would like to start taking them as soon as i get off my allergy pills. Please anyone out there enlighten me with you advice. Tell me a little more about birth control pills.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2005, 06:29 PM   #2
    GLSheridan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GLSheridan HB User
    Re: best birth control pill

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tjay718
    Does anyone here know whats the best birth control pill to take? This is my first time ever considering taking a birth control pill. I would like to start taking them as soon as i get off my allergy pills. Please anyone out there enlighten me with you advice. Tell me a little more about birth control pills.
    There is no "best" birth control for everyone. You and your physician need to determine what's best for YOU.

There are hundreds of posts on this board, all about birth control. Take some time to read about the various methods.

Closed Thread