It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• girls who have taken Alesse or is on it...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-19-2005, 03:56 PM   #1
    falling_snow
    (female)

falling_snow HB User
    girls who have taken Alesse or is on it...

Can you girls tell me the side effects that you are going through while on Alesse? and if there are any benefits from it..such as clear skin..lighter menstration..eating less?

I was recently prescribed to Alesse, and now i am just waiting for my period to come so i can take it. I just want to know what are the regular symptoms and maybe i can catch on to it. I really want a BC that will make my skin clear...but i heard that Alesse is not known to do that. But lets just see.... thank you everyone for commenting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2005, 12:06 PM   #2
    zosolizard
    Veteran
    (female)

zosolizard HB User
    Re: girls who have taken Alesse or is on it...

Hi, I'm getting ready to start Alesse too! Probably will begin it this coming Sunday - I'm hoping that it will help clear up my skin as well.

Most BC Pills have the same general active ingredients. So most of them can sometimes help with skin problems. But some of the BC Pills companies are able to claim that their pill clears up skin problems because they officially monitored their patients for that type of thing (or something along those lines - my doctor explained this all to me).

We should hopefully get the benefit of less cramps & shorter periods too.

So lets cross our fingers & hope

Closed Thread