It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• Anyone else emotional on Yasmin?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-17-2006, 11:58 AM   #1
    Ms_ENV27
    Veteran
    (female)

Ms_ENV27 HB User
    Anyone else emotional on Yasmin?

Hi! I have some questions about Yasmin, so if anyone can help me that would be great. I am currently taking Yasmin. I am almost done with my second pack. Well I'm on Yasmin for my acne and I also have a boyfriend and don't want to get pregnant. But the main reason i'm on the pill is for my acne.

Well my problem is that while on Yasmin I am a complete b*tch. I am always on edge, snappy, I go from being high to low..and I know its the b.c because ortho-tricyclin (sp?) and ortho-tricyclin low did the same thing to me. It's like i'm pms'ing 24/7. And let me tell you, it sucks.

Is there anyone out there who has had the same problem and found a pill that doesn't make them like this?

Thank you in advance!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2006, 02:57 PM   #2
    V_dubgurl
    Veteran
    (female)

V_dubgurl HB User
    Re: Anyone else emotional on Yasmin?

Yeah Yasmin makes me feel that way too. I think its cause of the hormones. I feel bad for my fiance having to deal with me. But I guess its the price to pay for not having babies. I also noticed when I did stop for a breif month to let my body rest I felt more emotional. I also ended up having ovarian cysts. So I had to go back on. I hate taking bc pills. Im only doing it cause of the cysts.

Old 03-17-2006, 04:17 PM   #3
    Ms_ENV27
    Veteran
    (female)

Ms_ENV27 HB User
    Re: Anyone else emotional on Yasmin?

Omg that's so funny. I feel so bad for my boyfriend. I told him ahead of time what i'm like on birth control so that he was warned. My doctor told me Yasmin shouldn't make me witchy (haha) because all the pills are the same hormones where as Ortho tri-cyclin the hormones change up..hmm..I guess I just have to deal w/ it..

Last edited by Ms_ENV27; 03-17-2006 at 04:19 PM.

Closed Thread