It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• Changing time of taking YAZ

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-30-2006, 08:07 PM   #1
    DietCoke1982
    (female)

DietCoke1982 HB User
    Exclamation Changing time of taking YAZ

Has anyone changed the time you've taken your pill before? My first 2 packs of YAZ I took my pill at exactly 11am everyday on the dot. Well my shift at work will soon be changing so I wanted to change the time I take my pill. On the day it was time to start my 3rd pack I changed the time from 11am to 11:30pm. Does anyone know if this increases my chance of becoming pregnant or is it the same thing as "missing 1 pill on the first week" where you dont have a chance of becoming pregnant? I'm kind of worried about this. So far it's been a week since I changed my time. I take it at exactly 11:30pm on the dot now. ( I waited till it was time to start a new pack to change the time of my pill that way I was only on sugar pills 4 days before & not "active pills")

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2006, 07:51 AM   #2
    DietCoke1982
    (female)

DietCoke1982 HB User
    Re: Changing time of taking YAZ

Can someone please respond?? I don't mean to be rude I would just like to know what other ppl think about this.

Old 07-31-2006, 09:53 AM   #3
    wozz
    (female)

wozz HB User
    Re: Changing time of taking YAZ

I wouldn't think it is much different from missing 1 pill as you say, if anything it should be less of a risk as there's less time difference between what you've done and missing 1 day (24 hours). Next time maybe change the time in smaller steps go from with 2-3 hours per day till you're at the time you prefer. That's how I've done it myself recently but then i'm on a different pill (same dose in each pill and as I understand it yours might be different but not sure). If you're not at home to take it take it with you and set your mobile or something to remind you.

Closed Thread