It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

Is sex with clothes on safe?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2006, 01:26 AM   #1
Evyadult20
(female)

Evyadult20 HB User
Unhappy Is sex with clothes on safe?

Ok its me again and yes just days after having sex for the first time with my bf and being so scared and worried that I might come out pregnant, we have again had sex well not sex but we had all of our clothes on and even a sheet or a blanket in between us. He did ejaculate and it got on the blanket and sheet and some on my leg (grossss) but I had long tight cotton shorts past my knees and nothing got on me thank God. This cant get me pregnant right? I understand that if it got on my actually vag. that I could get pg but if I had all of my clothes on? Help, get back to me please! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2006, 05:41 AM   #2
Bracelet
Inactive
(female)

Bracelet HB User
Re: Is sex with clothes on safe?

You may want to evaluate whether you're really honestly ready for this. It appears that you are very concerned about the potential for pregnancy, and it's causing you to have really weird ideas about what may get you pregnant. There is no way that you could get pregnant in the scenario you described. If you did, it would be like a hundred billion to one chance.

And the fact that you think semen is gross also means that you're probably not ready. It's a natural part of sex that you're going to have to accept and get used to, if you want to have sex. And if you think it's gross, then maybe you're just not ready yet to be having sex.

I mean, it's just a thought, but it really sounds like you're totally not ready. You may want to reconsider whether it's right for you at this point in time. There's nothing wrong with waiting, and in fact you may actually appreciate it a lot more if you waited until you were honestly, truly ready. Because when you're really ready, sex with the person that you truly love can be a really great experience. But if you're not into it, it's going to be a horrible experience.

Old 08-11-2006, 08:04 AM   #3
Aleisha's_mom
(female)

Aleisha's_mom HB User

I totally agree with Bracelet.

Old 08-11-2006, 01:19 PM   #4
wakkochic17
Senior Veteran
(female)

wakkochic17 HB User

I completely agree with Bracelet, I think you need to wait until you are ready and ESPECIALLY until after you are educated on A) what sex really is (how do you have sex with your clothes on??) and B) how you can and can't get pregnant and what ALL the ramifications of having sex are.

My thought is that you shouldn't even have sex if you're not prepared for the POSSIBILITY that you might get pregnant. (that doesn't mean you have to WANT to get pregnant of course, otherwise I would still be a virgin..LOL!) but that's just my opinion.

Either way, don't EVER let anyone pressure you into it if you aren't ready. Just tell him you aren't ready for having to worry about pregnancy and all that stuff and if he cares he'll stick around!

Last edited by wakkochic17; 08-11-2006 at 01:20 PM.

Old 08-11-2006, 02:54 PM   #5
Cakies
(female)

Cakies HB User

I agree that you sound like your not ready for sex, what I don't understand is how you had sex with pants on, were you having oral or manual sex? If he did not penatrate you then there is a very very very slim chance that you could be pregnant (I mean almost none at all) but if you two were having penatrative sex (with out a condom) and he just pulled out when he ejaculated then there is a possiblility that you may have become pregnant from pre-ejaculate which men can not control. I agree with the others and you can get alot of good information online at the Planned Parenthood site or other sites dedicated to sexual awareness because you should really know about all of the risk involved with sex and all thing sexual because STDs can be spread through other acts besides intercourse

Old 08-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #6
rosequartz
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

sex with your clothes on.....

that's the safest kind of sex out there!

stick to sex with your clothes on, you won't have to worry about STD's or pregnancy!

cakies - what she's calling sex with your clothes on is what I call dry humping

Last edited by rosequartz; 08-11-2006 at 03:57 PM.

Closed Thread