It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

large blood clots after taking pill!!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
hayley0610
Inactive
(female)

hayley0610 HB User
large blood clots after taking pill!!!

ok so i finally got a period after 5 mths of not having one but one mth after starting the pill so the pill did its job only now im not loosing so much "runny" blood but large dark blood clots!! sorry for tmi but its quite startling! dh read up on it and i guess this can happen on the pill...also i have horrid cramps! the cramps got better today but not the clots,anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #2
skipskicker
(female)

skipskicker HB User
Re: large blood clots after taking pill!!!

something like globs of black cherry jelly or other lovely shapes?? if you use a tampon they are stuck to the side of it, or sometimes you can pee and they slip right out and slide down the toilet. hate to be graphic but ive had them and i have them right now acutally. and i notice the really bad cramps like make the clots come and are connected somehow. i have some built up lining to git rid of, and apparantly your uteurs contrancts(cramps) and pushes/sheds the lining out- i apparently have lots. Its nothing to be concerned about although id have to say it looks pretty grim, and it will settle down eventually. if something feels really wrong with you body and you have it everyday for a month or soemthing than i would talk to the gyno but its just something we gotta deal with untill were all evened out!

Closed Thread