It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• Spotting

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-13-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
    holahanson
    (female)

holahanson HB User
    Spotting

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums =)

I've been on Nortrel birth control for about 2 years. Recently (as in 2 months ago and right now) I've had spotting for about the entire week before my period. It's usually always brown (old blood, correct?) I was just wondering if this is normal, spotting? I've never spotted before, so the first time I did I really freaked out. My doctor told me not to worry about it but I'm still wondering why I'm spotting now, when I never have before. Am I just worrying about nothing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2007, 01:04 AM   #2
    Bernstar75
    (female)

Bernstar75 HB User
    Re: Spotting

I'm having the same problem. I've been brown spotting for the last week and I'm due to have my period on Wednesday.

I just changed to a new BCP this month so not sure if its related but the last BCP I didn't have this problem. I was on Levlen for the last 4 months and have just moved to Diane 35 a couple of weeks ago.

I sure hope this doesn't continue and hope its just part of the 3 month adjustment period. The reason I got on BCP in the first place was to fix my spotting problem....and well now I have a spotting problem.

Closed Thread