It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

Missed 1 week of BC - questions...anyone have answers?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2007, 05:00 AM   #1
beachgirl01
Senior Veteran
(female)

beachgirl01 HB User
Question Missed 1 week of BC - questions...anyone have answers?

Hey all,

I missed a week of my birth control pills. Do you think that's a big deal? We have had so much to deal with lately that I guess my mind was elsewhere and I thought that I was on the right schedule. Is ther anything I can do? Should I start at the beginning of the pill cycle or the 2nd week in cause that's where I'm suppose to be.I'm on alese 21.
What are some simple early signs that someone might b pregnant? I know it's too early right now but I want to be somewhat aware just in case.
Thanks very much.
Beachgirl.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2007, 08:41 AM   #2
FromSqueaky
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: Missed 1 week of BC - questions...anyone have answers?

The directions on what to do if you miss pills are in the paper that comes with your BCP.
My paper for my BCP reads Missing three or more active pills in a row during week 1, 2, or 3, continue taking 1 pill daily until Sunday. On Sunday throw out the rest of the pack and start a new pack that same day. If you are on a day 1 start schedule, throw out the rest of the pack and start a new pack that same day and continue using for the rest of that new package.

When was your last period? It depends on when you were suppose to ovulate. Ovulation occurs 14 days PRIOR TO the first day of your next period.

First sign of pregnancy is a missed period. I had no problems till I was about 8weeks then my breast became full and sore. I never gained weight actually I lost a few pounds. I never was sick to my stomach till I started to miscarry at 14 weeks.

Closed Thread