It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

threw up AND missed pills

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
cassie12290
(female)

cassie12290 HB User
threw up AND missed pills

I have been on yaz for over a year now. I forgot my pill on friday (the 6th pill of the pack). Saturday I took my pill, but I'm sick and threw up about an hour later (give or take). I think I took the pill I missed earlier in the day, but am not POSITIVE so I'm hoping I didn't puke both. I'm 99% sure I took it earlier, though. I had unprotected sex on Saturday. My boyfriend and I usually always use a condom, but we had none at his house. What do I do now? Is there a higher chance in pregnancy due to the fact that a) the pills are the first week and b) I took Friday's pill late. I'm pretty nervous, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2007, 09:36 PM   #2
s3xb0mb
(female)

s3xb0mb HB User
Re: threw up AND missed pills

There may be a chance that you weren't protected fully when you had sex. You missed one, if not two, pill(s) in/or around the time frame of ovulation. Saturday was only one day ago, so you still will benefit from taking Plan B. This will provide the added back up you might need for this cycle. Also, for the remainder of your current pill pack, use a back-up method during sex, as missing one or two pills may result in you not being protected for the whole cycle.

If you get and take Plan B tomorrow, you should be fine!

Old 09-18-2007, 03:51 AM   #3
cassie12290
(female)

cassie12290 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3xb0mb View Post
There may be a chance that you weren't protected fully when you had sex. You missed one, if not two, pill(s) in/or around the time frame of ovulation. Saturday was only one day ago, so you still will benefit from taking Plan B. This will provide the added back up you might need for this cycle. Also, for the remainder of your current pill pack, use a back-up method during sex, as missing one or two pills may result in you not being protected for the whole cycle.

If you get and take Plan B tomorrow, you should be fine!
It's to late for that now. I've been having a lot of discharge also. Is this because the pill isn't working? I'm nervous =/

Old 09-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #4
knbc
(female)

knbc HB User

Hey just to let you know, I am going through the same exact thing but mine happened a week later...period is supposed to come on friday and im freaking out also :/ let me know if you find anything out! Thanks

Closed Thread