It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

pls someone answer me, im really worried

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2007, 09:11 AM   #1
deedeeutza
(female)

deedeeutza HB User
pls someone answer me, im really worried

Hey everyone! here it goes, last month ( august ) i started taking the BC. I took it for about 2 weeks and a half, but because of some health problems i had and its side effects my doctor told me to stop. So i did stopped. Now, after a month my period didnt come yet, im 3 days late, but my mother told me its normal because i stopped the pill so it changed my cycle. Is that normal? I started worrying because i fooled around with my b/f, we didnt had sex, i just gave him a hand job, wiped my hands and then washed them with soap. But several hours later a took a shower so im afraid maybe sperm was still on my hands and i touched the genital parts when i cleaned myself. Should i worry or is just a side effect from the pill thats causing my period late. Thank u! I appreciate all the answers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2007, 09:39 AM   #2
jen52983
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User
Re: pls someone answer me, im really worried

The chances of you getting pregnant the way you described is basically impossible.. especially since you washed yourself even before your shower.

Your mother is probably right.. your period is late b/c the BC altered your cycle. Your body is trying to get itself back on track.

Old 09-25-2007, 03:36 PM   #3
deedeeutza
(female)

deedeeutza HB User

I hope thats it cuz im getting really worryed. Ive seen some forums about bc and alot of the women there after stopping the pill had missed periods. I pray to god thats my case too.

Old 09-26-2007, 06:01 AM   #4
Kszan
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

If you search around the internet about stopping birth control, there is a ton of information out there about how, for a lot of women, it takes them a while to regain their cycle back to normal. For whatever reason, some women have weaker ovaries, and therefore it takes them a lot longer to get back into a normal cycle. I've seen it posted on here and all over the place that women haven't gotten their period for a really long time after quitting the pill. It's like the most common thing ever.

And as for your other question, there's literally no way, not even the slightest percent of a chance that you could be pregnant with the scenario that you described. Medically, it's just not possible at all. You shouldn't even worry about that.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:45 AM   #5
deedeeutza
(female)

deedeeutza HB User

Thank you so much, makes me feel alot better. I am conciente that i cant be pregnant its almost impossbile but im just being paranoia for nothing i guess. There's too much happening right now in my life so maybe thats why. But i'll start relaxing and waiting for my period.

Old 09-26-2007, 09:37 AM   #6
Kszan
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Try not to worry. You may not get your period for a couple of months. You may get it next month. There's no way to know for sure. There's nothing wrong with you, but your body is readjusting after quitting the pill, that's all. It's nothing to get worried about, so try to relax and just try to remember that majority of women go through missed periods after quitting the pill. It's just so common, nothing to be concerned about, really.

Old 09-27-2007, 04:02 PM   #7
deedeeutza
(female)

deedeeutza HB User

is it normal to have soft abdominal and lower abdominal pain? maybe its because i didnt get my period yet :/, i dont think im gonna have it this month anyway. So i shouldnt worry about other things right?

Old 09-27-2007, 07:41 PM   #8
Kszan
Senior Veteran
(female)

I wouldn't worry. The more you worry, the more you'll start imagining things that aren't really happening and you'll drive yourself crazy. You should try to relax. There's really no reason to believe there is anything wrong.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:14 AM   #9
deedeeutza
(female)

deedeeutza HB User

I guess ur right the more i think about it the more worried i get. I read on other forums and its normal to habe IBS symptoms ( i get abdominal cramps, i feel full and also jsut a bit of nausea ) hopefully ill get fine.

Closed Thread