It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

• Pregnancy Scare One Month Post Birth Control

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-31-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
    Bilbo Morgan
    (male)

Bilbo Morgan HB User
    Pregnancy Scare One Month Post Birth Control

Hi all,

About a month ago (+/- two days), due to work constraints, my girlfriend stopped using the birth control pill. She had her menstrual period a week prior to this. We've had sex since then, but condoms were always used, and I have always made it a point to be careful. Mild slippage has occurred, but only when we changed position, and never during climax. I have occasionally stayed in a moment or two post-ejaculation, but nothing I would consider "an extended period of time." With that being said, here we are now, 13 days after when her period was "supposed" to be, and it has yet to arrive.

Her typical symptoms of PMS have occurred. Her faces breaks out prior to menstruation, and it has, but has subsequently cleared up. She has also experienced light cramps, but they have ceased also.

While on the pill, her periods were fairly regular, and if anything, occurred more often. As far as I remember, she was rarely, if ever, late.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions? I am sure this forum gets many threads like this, so I apologize for weighing it down still more. I am in all likelihood merely worrying over nothing, but some words from those more experienced in this matter would be very much appreciated.

Bilbo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
    ashlee5
    (female)

ashlee5 HB User
    Re: Pregnancy Scare One Month Post Birth Control

If you used a condom every time you had sex you have nothing to worry about. As long as you didn't ejaculate inside of her the chance of her being pregnant is slim to none. If she's been under a lot of stress that can make her period come late and sometimes not at all. If after a month she still hasn't gotten her period, she might want to go to the doctor. It may not be pregnancy but maybe some other problem? But as for pregnancy I don't believe that is the case here at all.

Closed Thread