It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board

• High WBC and High RBC

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-25-2019, 06:13 AM   #1
    Afraid67
    (male)

Afraid67 HB User
    High WBC and High RBC

28 Male. 6ft 301 lbs. Latino. Diabetes type 2. Hypothyroidism. Meds: Junuvia, Metformin 1000MG and 0.25MG Levothyroxine.

Hello everyone. I apologize for the vague information as I just got a call from my dr about 20 mins ago and my results aren’t available for my viewing yet on the app I use. Like I stated, I just got a call from my PCP and he stated that my rbc and wbc were high. He mentioned something else that was low that would indicate anemia but my rbc are high. I believe he also stated that my folic acid was border line low. Again, I apologize for the vague information but as soon as I heard “these levels were high we need additional blood work” my mind kind of went blank. I was told I had a mild case of pneumonia on 4/3/19 and was given a shot and some antibiotics. I took x rays again on Monday and my PCP stated that my lungs were clear. I don’t know if that helps.

What can this mean?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply