It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Blood and Blood Vessel Message Board

• High ANA titer count

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #1
    mufpuf
    (female)

mufpuf HB User
    Red face High ANA titer count

I was diagnosed with Lupus over 20 years ago and it seemed to go into remission about 10 years ago and I haven't had any specific problems with it. Recently my doctor did and ANA test and it came back positive and the titer count was extremely high, 2645. My sed rate came back 0 so he doesn't thing the high titer has any thing to do with the lupus. Has anyone heard of such a high titer with a low sed rate? Really confused what could be the problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
    yorkieloveroo7
    (female)

yorkieloveroo7 HB User
    Re: High ANA titer count

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mufpuf View Post
    I was diagnosed with Lupus over 20 years ago and it seemed to go into remission about 10 years ago and I haven't had any specific problems with it. Recently my doctor did and ANA test and it came back positive and the titer count was extremely high, 2645. My sed rate came back 0 so he doesn't thing the high titer has any thing to do with the lupus. Has anyone heard of such a high titer with a low sed rate? Really confused what could be the problem.

hi, i don't have lupus so far and i have had a high ana for like 4 years now, i had a sed rate of 10. My ana was 1:640 last time, not nearly as high as yours, i would get it checked again in a few months. I have alot of joint pain but they can't figure out whats wrong.

Closed Thread