It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bone Disorders Message Board

• Leg Pain Since Childhood

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
    KLeex92
    (female)

KLeex92 HB User
    Leg Pain Since Childhood

Ever since I was a little kid, I have had leg pain off and on that hurt so badly that I could/cannot walk. The pain is usually located below my knee and down the front of my leg. It can either be in both legs or one or the either. At first it is bearable, meaning there is aching but it usually only lasts about 20-30 minutes. Then, there will be about a twenty minute window before the pain comes back even worse than before. At this point the aching is so bad that I cannot ignore it and if I do not have Ibuprofen on hand, it only gets worse. It can get to the point where I am litterally on the floor crying, in the fetal position because it hurts so bad. I am unable to walk at this stage in the pain. Again, I have had this problem since I was a small child, and it can come even if I do not do anything physical or strenuous. Can someone either relate to this problem or help me to figure out what it is? It has gotten worse as I have gotten older.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    leg aches, leg pain, questions for doctor