It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

Well that was fun!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2015, 06:11 AM   #1
hurtzdonut
Inactive
(male)

hurtzdonut HB Userhurtzdonut HB Userhurtzdonut HB Userhurtzdonut HB Userhurtzdonut HB Userhurtzdonut HB User
Well that was fun!

Last Friday evening I began experiencing some rather intense pain in the general area where the Sun don't shine. Pain went from non-existent to "I might die." in about three hours. Standing, sitting or laying down made no difference. Pain radiated down the back of one leg, both hips and lower back and actually made me nauseous for about 30 hours.

I determined it was an external, thrombosed hemorrhoid. To the best of my knowledge I've never had hemorrhoids or any other issue down there ever. I was totally taken aback and humbled by the speed of onset and severity of pain. Doing anything other than rest was out of the question and it ruined the most perfect weekend we've had all year.

This morning, two and a half days later, the issue resolved itself. I'd be very curious and appreciative if someone can explain the mechanism that causes such severe pain.

It was loads of fun!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
thrombosed hemorrhoid