It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• do i have colon cancer please reply fast

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-02-2016, 05:14 AM   #1
    mike to
    (male)

mike to HB User
    Unhappy do i have colon cancer please reply fast

hi guys im mike , 17 year old . i have a lot of problems with stomach 6 months ago i had diarrhea which last for 3 weeks i took lots of medicine for that.
    after that no problem but 2 weeks ago and had stomach pain which went on that day itself

but the real problem started from now on , blood comes with the stool bright red and its very painfull to stool . i feel very dizzy its like everytime i want to sleep no other symptom plese help could it be colon cancer

The following user gives a hug of support to mike to:
    kathreena (05-03-2016)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2016, 09:56 AM   #2
    crlady
    (female)

crlady HB User
    Re: do i have colon cancer please reply fast

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mike to View Post
    hi guys im mike , 17 year old . i have a lot of problems with stomach 6 months ago i had diarrhea which last for 3 weeks i took lots of medicine for that.
    after that no problem but 2 weeks ago and had stomach pain which went on that day itself

but the real problem started from now on , blood comes with the stool bright red and its very painfull to stool . i feel very dizzy its like everytime i want to sleep no other symptom plese help could it be colon cancer
    At your age the chances are slim that you have colon cancer. However, you do need to see a doctor for evaluation. Good luck to you and let us know how it turns out.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:03 AM   #3
    mike to
    (male)

mike to HB User

i think im gonne die with the anxiety im scared to hell . my life cant end like this

Old 05-02-2016, 10:06 AM   #4
    esker
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

esker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB User

It's probably just hemorrhoids. Lots of people get the cancer scare from hemorrhoid symptoms.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:20 AM   #5
    mike to
    (male)

mike to HB User

there are no symptom of hemorrhoid but thanks dude for your suggestion

Old 05-02-2016, 11:07 AM   #6
    esker
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

esker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB User

Hemorrhoids are the main cause of anal bleeding and painful stools. You may have internal hemorrhoids that you do not see or feel. You may have had them for awhile with no symptoms, or they may have been caused by the three weeks of diarrhea. Anal bleeding should be reported to your doctor. It is highly unlikely that you have colon cancer. It's just so exceedingly rare, especially at your age. Hemorrhoids are common and a very likely explanation for your symptoms.

Old 05-02-2016, 08:07 PM   #7
    mike to
    (male)

mike to HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by esker View Post
    Hemorrhoids are the main cause of anal bleeding and painful stools. You may have internal hemorrhoids that you do not see or feel. You may have had them for awhile with no symptoms, or they may have been caused by the three weeks of diarrhea. Anal bleeding should be reported to your doctor. It is highly unlikely that you have colon cancer. It's just so exceedingly rare, especially at your age. Hemorrhoids are common and a very likely explanation for your symptoms.
    but i found out that in hemorrhoids there is no pain
    its not hemorrhoids internal hemorrhoids are painless and external hemorrhorids we can feel the lining coming out both the symptoms are ruled out

Last edited by mike to; 05-02-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Old 05-03-2016, 01:47 AM   #8
    kathreena
    (female)

kathreena HB User

hi mike! do not panic and do not think of something drastic like that..sometimes we tend to attract negative energy if we think of negative things..that's what the doctor told me..have some tests first and prevent eating spicy foods.. are you constipated?do have hard stools? the feel of dizziness also might be due to the meds that you took.. your colon might also be affected already but it doesn't mean you already have cancer... have some tests first to properly address your problem..update us on the results..we will be happy to know if you've got no cancer.all the best!

Old 05-03-2016, 03:01 AM   #9
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Nobody here can diagnose you , so it would be good to go the doctor and get examined. Sera

Last edited by Administrator; 05-05-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:34 AM   #10
    mike to
    (male)

mike to HB User

i went to the doctor yesterday after seeing my report he said your vit d is very low and there might be some infection in your gut ,
    he gaye me medicine for 5 days and told me to visit after 5 days if bleeding continue

Old 05-04-2016, 04:58 AM   #11
    gigman7
    (male)

gigman7 HB User

When bleeding, the worst thing you can do is worry. Try to find things that will take your mind off of it. Do something non-strenuous.

Old 05-04-2016, 05:48 PM   #12
    noevr
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User

Don't take any aspirin or ibuprofen it can thin your blood too making you bleed more ck with your dr or pharmacist 1st. Cathy

Old 05-05-2016, 04:19 AM   #13
    kathreena
    (female)

kathreena HB User

hi mike..how are you feeling?

there's this anti depressant, anti inflammatory, and is being researched as anti cancer herb.. Cardamom try to read and this helps a lot in digestion... also contained in an all natural anti chronic constipation Digestic.

I am only and will only recommend herbal, natural, treatments which i found to be effective to me or family members because i am not a doctor to recommend meds, even OTC.. reading other posts will also help me realize that I am not the most unfortunate person in the world,i will get advises and will be able to share feelings which others or normal people around me will not understand..Thanks everyone..Light and Love!

Last edited by Administrator; 05-05-2016 at 08:58 AM.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:28 AM   #14
    mike to
    (male)

mike to HB User

Thanks to everyone for supporting me after taking the medicine there is no more bleeding thanks to everyone I love your support

The following user gives a hug of support to mike to:
    crlady (05-05-2016)
    Reply Reply

Tags
    colon cancer