It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• Please help ! this is causing me so much worry :(

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-30-2016, 08:54 AM   #1
    omar734
    (male)

omar734 HB User
    Please help ! this is causing me so much worry :(

I'm Omar and I'm a teen. I suffered from constipation for quite a long time and I don't drink big quantities of water. With that being said, I've had an anal fissure which I guess somehow developed into a external hemorrhoid. I saw a doctor and scheduled an appointment for a surgery the next day. After the surgery I started a diet full of fiber and drank alot of water and i started using laxatives. I also noticed bleeding in the first day but I was told that it was normal. Today is the 5th or 6th day after the operation. I noticed a painful, unbleeding swelling in the opposite side of the operation, I was told that it's just a normal swelling that occured after the operation and that it will reduce by itself. But I am really concerned and scared that it is a new hemorrhoid or an anal abscess ( even that I take good care of cleaning the area of operation ). I have an checkup with my doctor next Monday but this is causing me so much worry and I need to figure out what it is since I don't want to go through the operation all over again. And there is a huge change in the shape of the anus. I mean like is it okay or normal for the anus to be distorted and out of shape ? is it permanent ? is it normal for someone my age to suffer from all of this ? please help.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-31-2016 at 01:08 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    anal fissure, hemorrhoid