It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• white spots in stool

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-10-2016, 08:09 AM   #1
    jonas23391
    (male)

jonas23391 HB User
    white spots in stool

My stool has odd particles in it. It looks like white little beans, and when i apply some pressure on 1 of those beans it opens up and some white stuff comes out, which smells really bad and has the exact same smell than the white stuff that comes out when i open up a big zit.

further information surroinding the problem :

-i have a problem with bloating and food appearing to be stuck inside my lower belly for several years now. which some days is worse, some days is better, i have tried a lot but i havent been able to really pinpoint a deciding factor here, although food seems to have an effect.

-i have some form of social anxiety , which has been going on since a few months before this (the bloating) started (if i remember correctly) im pretty sure stress, was the causal factor of all this, but i dont think it has anything to do with my problem in itself. Also sometimes even when not in stressfull situations i have this nervous bad feeling in my lower abdomen, a real stress feeling because i think of a stressfull social situation and then i start stressing even more because i know the stress is bad for my already bad health.

-also had some hair loss a few years back which has stabilized for a long time now

-i have tried a no sugar diet for months, which seemed to lessen the bloating in the begining but eventually it became as bad again.

-every time i bloat and i get the food stuck in stomach symptom, i smell really bad, so bad that everytime in the bus people in front of me switch places because they cant stand it.

-lately i switched to eating a lot of yoghurt, i also started drinking a cup of coffee a day because i read that it can have a positive influence on the gut flora. and also eating oat meal in the morning with goat milk, which initially seemed to do a good job until this weekend when i had the full bloating again.

-i think this is all the information i can give, if anyone could make me wiser i would sincerely appreciate it, if you have more questions please ask i will try my best to answer all of them

Last edited by mod85; 11-11-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2016, 10:13 AM   #2
    jonas23391
    (male)

jonas23391 HB User
    Re: white spots in stool

anyone plz?

Reply Reply

Tags
    spots, stool, stress, white