It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

anus problem?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
jay481
(female)

jay481 HB User
Unhappy anus problem?

hi there, i'm a 24 girl with a problem. about 2 months ago i had anal for the first time. we were using lube but there was one period where i think he might have tore something. we also did not use a condom.

since then, i have had an uncomfortable feeling in my anus. sometimes, even for days at a time, it's completely gone. but then the uncomfortable feeling comes back.

you can't really notice anything if you're just looking at it, but if i spread my cheeks and push out, the top part looks a little...abnormal. i believe.

i also sometimes occasionally have problems pooping and i have a family history of hemorrhoids.

im really embarrassed to go to the doctor about this. can someone tell me whats up? there are so many terms online, im freaking myself out. thanks.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-20-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2017, 01:23 PM   #2
Johan590
(male)

Johan590 HB User
Re: anus problem?

Hi whats the size of it and is it painful,because im a guy did not do anal or something im straight...haha,but the thing is i also didnt want to go to a doctor until a point when i no longer could cope the doctor confirmed it was hemorrhoids and he gave me pills and something to put on,mine is on day 16 now...no pain,no bleeding its just there about the size of your thumbs nail...hope it gets better soon

Old 08-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #3
TEdds83
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

Be careful with the anal. As fun as it is I am paying a life long price with a hemorrhoid that I got from doing that a few times years ago. It's become more annoying the older I have gotten, I'm 52 btw and this was in my 30's. So I have suffered for awhile and may have to have a procedure done to fix it. Looking back I wish I hadn't done that. The suffering is shall I say, a pain in the butt. lol Eeh gads! It's so embarrassing going to the doctor for it too. Good luck! Hang in there ok!

Last edited by TEdds83; 08-13-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Old 08-13-2017, 04:38 PM   #4
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Sometimes when a tear occurs you develop a fissure, not a hemorrhoid. This is a small tear which becomes like a solid cut, the skin is very inflammed and having a bowel movement is very painful. It can also burn when you touch it.

You need to go see a doctor. Go find yourself a female GI doctor- they deal with this every single day of their lives and its no more embarrassing than going to a gyn. Please believe me that you will be glad you went.

Old 08-13-2017, 07:18 PM   #5
TEdds83
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

Thank you very much! I will make an appointment. I hope that it's as simple as this and that the doctor can help me out.

Reply Reply