It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• Red tape/plastic in stool/poop.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #1
    Worried teen
    (male)

Worried teen HB User
    Red tape/plastic in stool/poop.

Okay so this is pretty weird, just a warning. (And hopefully this is the right section as I'm new to the site).

I was just in the toilet earlier today and a long strand of what seemed like thin red tape was sort of like holding everything together making it hard to poop. Eventually the poop came off revealing the red tape that was inside as the tape stayed stuck to my anus/what poop was still left inside. I grabbed some toilet paper to physically pull it out of me. I've seen other people describe similar looking things on this website but I think this is different. It must have been like 7-10cm long, barely half a cm wide, very thin and somewhat transparent. It was bright red so yes looked like a tomato skin but I washed it off a bit to look (as I was freaking out because of it), and I found it was very strong. I tried pulling it apart and it didn't tear or even really stretch (I didn't try toooo hard but more than enough to tear tomato skin). Also like I described it wasn't folded up like the others' issues. To me it seemed like that little bit of red tape you get on plastic rappers (like a packet of gum) that you pull on to open up the rapper, but I have no idea how I would have eaten something that really seemed like some sort of plastic.

I'm 19 years old and have never experienced anything like this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply