It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

Pain in Butt

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2004, 04:52 AM   #1
SuzyQPA2
(female)

SuzyQPA2 HB User
Unhappy Pain in Butt

I don't know what this pain is related to so i thought i'd ask some of your opinions since you may help me cross off what it isn't.

About a week ago i took a bad fall on my butt at the roller rink. I fell kind of backwards when i fell too. I definitely was sore for a couple days (my tailbone) but it did get better. Enough so that i went back to the roller rink this week and also did some extensive exercise (swimming)

My problem is that my butt is sore (on my right side) but i don't know if it's a muscle that got stretched from exercise, if it's still the bruising from the fall, or if it's hemorrhoids or a fissure or something. I honestly can't tell if the pain is internal or external....sometimes i think it's internal the next external.

I'm not bleeding when i have a bowel movement, although it has been itchy and i was constipated this weekend, if i don't sit or lie the right way i feel pain. It wakes me up sometimes. It seems to bother me right before a bowel movement, when i sit a certain way or sometimes when i walk. But i don't know if that's because there is a small tear in there or the pressure bothers whatever muscle i pulled. The pain isn't constant but it's sharp when it happens.

I think i bruised my tailbone....that's what everything i've found suggests.

Last edited by SuzyQPA2; 01-20-2004 at 08:05 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2004, 10:09 AM   #2
Harry
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Pain in Butt

Suzy,
There is a very good homeopathic remedy for an injured coccyx---
Hypericum Perf. Just take it like it says on the bottle. You can buy it at a health food store.

Last edited by Harry; 01-20-2004 at 10:12 AM.

Old 01-20-2004, 12:34 PM   #3
SuzyQPA2
(female)

SuzyQPA2 HB User
Re: Pain in Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry
Suzy,
There is a very good homeopathic remedy for an injured coccyx---
Hypericum Perf. Just take it like it says on the bottle. You can buy it at a health food store.
Thanks Harry.
I remember you from when i used to post before when i was suffering from (____) whatever it was i had that the doctors called irritable bowel/reflux and didn't know what it was. (Flagyll cured me) sorry to say my diet isn't as good as it was back then. Have you heard anything from/about Rachel who had really bad reflux?.
I'm a real freak about taking drugs - i generally have to be near death to take anything, and even then i've asked the pharmacist about it a million times. I'll research the Hypericum.

Closed Thread