It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

I cured my bleeding and draining... Alone...

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2004, 08:55 PM   #1
Chimp
Inactive

Chimp HB User
Talking I cured my bleeding and draining... Alone...

This is nasty stuff so be warned.

48 HOURS TO A NEW END... So to speak

For more than a year or two my "roids" were getting worse.

Prolapsed, bleeding, clear fluid. LOTS! TP

Each B.M. ending very badly... Getting worse as the days went on...

There were days and weeks of relative comfort, making getting attention difficult.

I ended up fasting on mineral water... NOT A CRUMB!

I have not had a single pain or any discomfort since.

It's been well over a month and it's ALMOST like I never had an issue to begin with.

I canceled plans for expensive treatment that was coming up, and have the stool of a 20 year old.

I know there are reasons I should be checked out, but it will have to wait until the summer. At least now I can wait in comfort!

I (Not being a doctor) would recommend it to anybody! For any digestive problems.

You will be surprised at what your body can do for itself when given the chance to stop doing what it spends every day doing all day long!... Digesting your food!

Stop that function and it can spend time doing other things.. Like healing! And ridding itself of toxins!

Here's what to expect, and here's what worked for me.

Eat whatever you want on Thursday.. Then have an all star dinner. It's your last meal.

Drink a warm glass of 8oz warm tap water with a couple of teaspoons of salt in it.

Have a nice dump the next morning...

Buy up a few liters of the fanciest mineral water you can find... Even ones with fruit flavors... NO JUICE! The mineral water keeps you going a bit, but won't get you digesting. Don't chew gum.. It triggers the stomach acid.

The first day is surprisingly easy... It think your body knows that your're not giving it anything, and just decides to not get very hungry.... Hungry, but I didn't get shaky and what not.

I had a couple of cups of herbal tea ... with nutra sweet... an apple cinnamon was a great way to feel like I was having a nice hot cider.. Though it was harmless... Other teas are OK too..

No broth.. Not a crumb of food...

I did sniff some food, but didn't chow down..

Saturday you'll notice the hunger ... you'll be more tired too.. But do some low impact TV / movie watching and when your 48 hours are up.. Order a pizza, or whatever you like...

Your're body has probably done some magic for you...

Let us all know how it went!

I actually feel better than ever, and plan do go for 72 and then 96 hours one day.

It's a rush to have you're body go through all of this...

If you want to know more of what I went through, and maybe join me and others on line when we go for 72 hours.. Let it be known right here!

I'm so excited. I can plan activities and there's a good chance I'll feel great!...

Spread the word! I'm sure there are medical reasons some people shouldn't do this, so find out if it's ok for you.

And Don't tell people that don't need to know that you're doing it.. They will freak!.. It's amazing how people associate constantly stuffing your face with proper health. people can go weeks without ANY food as long as they are hydrated.

I'm not ready for weeks, but I am ready for summer!

Now I can get that colonic I've been wanting but were too afraid to get!

Big dreams here huh?

Anybody that wants to pay me for this advice after successfully using it.. Feel free!.. I'm broke!... That's why I haven't gone to the doctor!

lol.. That's ok.. It's cheap treatment.

And of course you want to know... The "roids" That were often quite swollen.. Are now only slightly swollen, but usually much smaller after a B.M. The rest of the day it's smooth sailing. No leak, no bleed, no pain, no nothing. Right now I doubt I could find them.

I know.... It sounds too good to be true. What do you have to loose... I tried all sorts of diet and treatments before doing this.... If only I didn't wait for trying this!

Sorry for all the typos, It's late!

Oh yeah.. Since the month has gone by, NO NO NO discomfort... NONE.. Only a very slight return of the roids after a big BM, but the flaring goes away in minutes... I really can't be happier.

I've learned more about fasing, and the "other =" ways to do it, an may do some juic fasting real soon and see if i can go a week with that type of diet. I'm really amazed at how my body reacted soooo positivly to the 48 hours of nothing... So soo cool.. You have no idea ho much i wish i did this sooo long ago.

If I ever get a bleeding stool, I'll give it another couple.. or longer days of nothing...

People talk about tough tasks, but until you've starved yourself, you don't really know madness.. lol Kidding..

Please .. let me know what ou think!...

Keep healing yourself!.. Surgury might make it worse!

I'm sooo soooo happy!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2004, 12:03 PM   #2
dieter

dieter HB User
Re: I cured my bleeding and draining... Alone...

I'm very hesitating to do this, because I'm hungry all the time. I can't imagine myself doing this on a busy weekday, but I'm really curious what your condition was before you started the treatment.

Cracking skin, clear discharge, excess skin, ... ?

Old 03-05-2004, 12:48 PM   #3
chimpy

chimpy HB User

Word to the wise...

Don't post a general thread titled "Gas prices are making me sick!"

lol. They will ban you forever, or at least until you register again.

Anyhow...

I had very visible external skin... Looked like a red wad of tissue. My stools were not even stools at his point. It looked as if somebody killed something in the toilet and set it to blend. I would slowly drain fluid almost non stop for hours after any BM. Nasty stuff. It was getting pretty painful when I decided to fast, and it was the best decision I've made.

I eat a lot too.. I'm 6' and 210, so I thought the eating thing would be more difficult hat it turned out to be. I swear it was like mind over matter. I can say that while I made myself drink a lot of water and what not, I was never very thirsty..

It will consume you ... the thoughts of food, but it's more of "I would like food" than a "I must have food " feeling.

It's really neat seeing and feeling how you cope with it.

It's almost spiritual. A great way to know what it's like to be lost without food.

TRY IT!

Let us all know how it goes if you do.

Has anybody else gone tried the 48 hour plan? Let us know... Oh yeah ... and you don't have to send any money.. I'm kidding... I want to help.

I wish this post existed a couple of years ago when I was searching for any useful information. I tried a thousand things before coming up with this plan. I swear it was like magic.

Spread the word!... Silently... This stuff can be embarrassing.

Old 03-05-2004, 01:40 PM   #4
dieter

dieter HB User

Was your skin cracking too? That's my main problem. Obviously I get a discharge from it.

Last edited by moderator4; 03-05-2004 at 10:37 PM.

Old 03-05-2004, 01:46 PM   #5
twisten
Senior Veteran
(female)

twisten HB User

Call me a doubter if you will... Because of having crohns, many times I have gone weeks without eating, able to only drink water and it has not solved my problems. I guess maybe if your problems aren't serious to begin with, it may help. I would be very careful in practicing this. That is my opinion.

Old 03-05-2004, 06:01 PM   #6
chimpy

chimpy HB User

Twist. If you're doubting my claim, then you're thankfully false. If you're doubting that this will work for everyone, then you're correct. I think the chance of help is probably better than 50% for relieving hemorrhoids given my remarkable results. I'll bet it helps with a vaiety of digestive problems, to what percentage I'm obviously not sure. If you didn't have success, I can certainly believe it. If you're body can't handle anything but water, then you obviously have very serious issues, and while mine were very serious to myself, they were nowhere near what you've gone through. I know there are some very good reasons to fast, and alot of them are related to shin conditions [acne, irritation, etc]; however, even if I had a serious illness, I would give it another try since it seemed to be very good for me.

As far as suggesting people being very cautious when trying this... I would say there's nothing wrong or harmful about it. People have been doing it for all sorts of reasons for more years than we will ever know. Obviously everyones situation is diferent, and it would not apply to a diabetic or someone with specific dietary needs; moreove, if you don't try it, you may never know what you're missing. I can't imagine that weeks without any food would be good for anybody. Especially if your body is fighting so hard to try and stay well enough to get out of bed.

I would never wish ill health on anybody, so I'm soory for what you've been through.

Dieter,
I did actually have some skin rashing that wasn't very seriour as well as some shink irritations at the wrist and on my big toe that have all improved dramatically.

As for what was exactly happening back there... I'm not sure.. I imagine so. I never gave it much of a look.

Last edited by moderator4; 03-05-2004 at 10:47 PM.

Old 03-06-2004, 11:26 AM   #7
twisten
Senior Veteran
(female)

twisten HB User

Chimpy, I do not doubt that it worked for you. I am basically saying, what you did in your last post, that it will not work for everyone. I am glad it worked for you and sure wish it could for me!! I was glad you pointed out diabetics and what not should not try it as those were the ones I was thinking of. Fasting, in moderation, is probably good for the body to clean out impurities and such.

Old 03-11-2004, 07:23 AM   #8
chimpy

chimpy HB User

Anybody try this approach? I'm curious if you were able to make the 48 HR mark.

I'm curious about your improvements. I can't believe people wouldn't be jumping on board for something as simple as doing nothing.

I di know that most people have little or no will power when it comes to food. It's too bad. You don't know what your missing when you miss a few meals.

Somebody must be at least contemplating this? Right?

What questions do you have?

As a matter of interest, I've been so taken by my fasting that it has given me renewed interest in healthful eating, and aside from all the good it has done for me, I have been more or less juice fasting since Sunday to see how that feels etc.

I have been drinking about 50 to 75oz of 100% fruit and vegetable juices mixed down with a little water every day. Plus drinking a liter or so of water.

Surprisingly, it's very easy to juice fast, even though I had lunch with my friend yesterday.

I don't think this has the same effect over only 48 hours, but people can and do juice fast for weeks at a time... I'm just giving it a shot.

Old 03-20-2004, 06:20 AM   #9
chimpy

chimpy HB User

Bump - You all surprise me... Then again. maybe you don't.
Stay Chicken to the ways of recovery.

Old 03-21-2004, 07:13 AM   #10
Tzu
(female)

Tzu HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpy
Bump - You all surprise me... Then again. maybe you don't.
Stay Chicken to the ways of recovery.
Hey Chimpy .... good for you .... you can only benefit from what u are doing. My husband once fasted for 15 days ... water only and then broke the fast with diluted juice for about another 5 days. But he was just saying that is too long actually. But to give your body a 48 hour rest as you suggest ... excellent in my opinion so long as you keep up the fluids as you did. I once went off ALL sugar for about a month .... it was hell for me as I crave the stuff .... but I remember feeling incredibly 'calm' during that time .... I am usually soooo hyped up and tense all the time with tummy problems, chronic mild asthma, itchy skin rashes and muscle & joint pains .... I know sugar is half my problem .... just can't give the stuff up ... but I'll never stop trying. But yes an occasional fast with a good all round diet the rest of the time, exercise and occasionally one of those colonics .... will go a long way to better health. I read the colonics should not be done more than once every three to six months as they wash away the good bacteria ..... so perhaps take acidophilus tabs during that time or eat live yogurt which we should eat anyway. Well good luck with your diet and fasting ..... I wish I had your will power

Old 04-13-2004, 04:49 PM   #11
chimpy

chimpy HB User

I'm fasting this weekend for whomever needs the support.

Old 04-24-2004, 12:50 PM   #12
chimpy

chimpy HB User

All's well here.

837 views and nobody has been willing to give it a go?

Wow.. you guy's would rather complain and be miserable than help yourself.

Is not eating for two days really the end of the world for you?

Closed Thread