It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

Toilet Nightmare!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2004, 02:55 PM   #1
unfortunateguy
(male)

unfortunateguy HB User
Unhappy Toilet Nightmare!

I am 27 years old male. I have no bad habbits except smoking. I smoke 7-8 ciggerettes a day. But now a days suddenly i started have constipation which continues from last month. sometimes i feel like going to toilet but nothing happens and i get up with a stomach ache on the middle of my upper stomach. and when i get up from the toilet, and come to my room it feels as if my stomach is full of gas and feels like going back to toilet. I have started farting alot now a days. Sometimes there is bloating. My urine is Dark Yellow as well as imy body is dehyderated. I feel WEAK the whole day. Feel Like lying on the bed for whole day. I am loosing my energy. I have lost 8 kgs of my Body Mass as well which typically refles on my Cheeks and THighs near my buttocks. They have started appearing Boney.
Can some one help me. Is some one going through same stage as me.

Sunny!!

Last edited by unfortunateguy; 12-08-2004 at 03:01 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2004, 04:16 AM   #2
Dale30

Dale30 HB User
Re: Toilet Nightmare!

I was having the same type of problems as you are and I started eating whole grain bread every day, and eating salads and grapes and apples. I used to goto the bathroom about every 3 or 4 days and after about a month of eating more fiber now I'm going every day. It takes time for your body to adjust to fiber and it will make you feel bloated at first, but after a few weeks that will go away and you'll feel much better and be regular. Also if you haven't been regular for a long time it might take a while for your bowels to get in the habit of moving every day, so dont panic and don't rush it. Straining to make yourself go wont help, it will just leave you with a feeling that you need to go when you don't. Just remember theres no need to panic, your not going to die and if you REALLY need to go you will. OH yeah, i also started taking some flax seed oil supplements and using more olive oil on salads and whatever i can find to put it on. I don't know for sure if that is a reason I'm so much better now or not but it might have something to do with it. Try some of those things for a few weeks and dont expect results the next day, it does take a few weeks.

Old 12-10-2004, 10:36 AM   #3
FireWoman

FireWoman HB User

Yes, falx seed oil and olive oil is wonderful for your system. My gastrointerologist has me taking 3 Tablespoons of olive oil a day (I tablespoon at each meal) and 3 flax seed oil capsules (i at each meal) It has done wonders for me.

Old 12-11-2004, 05:02 AM   #4
unfortunateguy
(male)

unfortunateguy HB User
Unhappy Re: Toilet Nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireWoman
Yes, falx seed oil and olive oil is wonderful for your system. My gastrointerologist has me taking 3 Tablespoons of olive oil a day (I tablespoon at each meal) and 3 flax seed oil capsules (i at each meal) It has done wonders for me.
okai i know its good for keeping your system going. But what about My loosing weight and my body going boney. I can literally feel Bones on my arms..
and Dark Urine.

Old 12-11-2004, 05:21 AM   #5
goofin
Inactive
(male)

goofin HB User

Have you seen a gastro? sounds like what i went thru in the first stages of crohns

Old 12-11-2004, 05:33 AM   #6
unfortunateguy
(male)

unfortunateguy HB User
Unhappy Re: Toilet Nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofin
Have you seen a gastro? sounds like what i went thru in the first stages of crohns
What is crohns? and if it is a disease why it is caused? What are the main causes of it?

Closed Thread