It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

Any thoughts for this??..

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2005, 10:18 PM   #1
nbden
Inactive
(male)

nbden HB User
Question Any thoughts for this??..

For the past few days my stomach has been feeling really tight, and bloated. I figured it was stool, but I've taken 2 enemas and oral laxatives but no relief. I took some gas x, but still nothing.. any throught on what this could be? It's really bothersome and I get hungry, but feel full after only a few bites..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2005, 11:50 AM   #2
fatal hussein
(male)

fatal hussein HB User
Re: Any thoughts for this??..

i have no clue whats going on, but that's happened to me once.

but i never tried any of the things you did, i just waited it out and it ended up in the toilet...if you understand what im saying, lol.

Old 01-21-2005, 01:30 PM   #3
MrOwl
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrOwl HB User
Re: Any thoughts for this??..

Are you under a lot of stress? That can easily make one feel the way you do.

I assume that the enemas and laxitives worked to clean you out real good. So it is not simple constipation.

Try to relieve the stress and at the same time take some antacids. It this does not help real soon, see a doctor. It you catch it soon enough you might beable to prevent an ulcer.

In the mean time do keep you bowels moving so that you are not storing old stools in them.

A number of years ago I had a flare up like this and the above worked for me.

Last edited by MrOwl; 01-21-2005 at 01:31 PM.

Closed Thread