It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

What is intestinal Infestation?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
Joshua W
(male)

Joshua W HB User
What is intestinal Infestation?

What is it mean to have ur intestines infested with worms?!? I came over this topic on the internet and its interesting. Soo... what exactly is this, like can it kill you? or mess you up real bad?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2005, 04:47 AM   #2
MrsQueeZ
(female)

MrsQueeZ HB User
Re: What is intestinal Infestation?

You saw that information as well, eh? I don't know, the things they said made a lot of sense. We worm our pets, but look how long we have been around! They say modern man is the only group of humans that has not had a regular de-worming practice. Yeah, I know that we eat better and all that good stuff, but some parasites aren't necessarily worms. There are also microscopic ones that can be breathed in, or in the water we drink. I don't know, all of that info kind of alarmed me, and I got some herbal supplements just for the peace of mind. Found some that were fairly cheap, and sold on a number of the health/herbal sites. There are a number of people out there who throw all this at you and then recommend their WAY overpriced solution. But of course, I gave all this up just yesterday when I decided taking care of the diverticulitis was more important for now. It is advertised as a colon cleansing product, which concerned me as far as, would I be running to the bathroom? I don't think it cleanses you in that way. More of a setting up an unfriendly environment for things that don't need to be there. And I noticed the taste of the herbs for awhile after taking them. I don't think they kill you, at least I hope not. That is their job to be there, and survive without you noticing them. They would be out of business if they killed you off, wouldn't they? But yes, if they became overabundant, and start putting out all their toxins, there are a number of supposed effects, which is what snagged me in to taking it somewhat seriously because the list of things that can be related were very familiar to me.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:47 PM   #3
Joshua W
(male)

Joshua W HB User

I see I see, like is it possible to poop out the worm naturally or the damn worm just like to stick around sharing everybit of that person's life. What if like the worm got soo big it like dig outta the intestine and like got into other places like other organs. I wonder if that is possible cuz I've heard some freaky stuff about worms. I heard they can go into other parts of ur body.... ewwwww

Old 10-05-2005, 06:04 PM   #4
Dee77
(female)

Dee77 HB User

Yes it can happen. Have a friend that works in a morc and he found one in a womans brain.

Old 10-05-2005, 11:15 PM   #5
Joshua W
(male)

Joshua W HB User

OMG lol so worms can actually kill you?!?!?!

oh by the way, i suspect i might have worms ...
ahhhhhhhh oh man and this is totally freaky, i went to washroom, had diarrhea 2 days ago and after i finish i look and theres like a spaghetti thingy in my feces !!!?!?!

so.. if i do, how do i cure myself? i need fix plzzzzz

Last edited by Joshua W; 10-05-2005 at 11:18 PM.

Closed Thread