It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• Blood when going to the bathroom

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-15-2005, 08:00 AM   #1
    plantlover

plantlover HB User
    Blood when going to the bathroom

I am 23 years old and have noticed when I go to the bathroom and wipe there is a small amount of blood next to where I wiped on the toilet paper. When I wipe again there is nothing there. This only happened twice to me and it happens when I push real hard when going to the bathroom. The reason I push is because I feel like I have to go and when I sit on the toilet, nothing. What could this be? I looked at my stool and it was all normal color just blood next to it on the toilet paper

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2005, 05:59 PM   #2
    MyNamIsCrazy
    (male)

MyNamIsCrazy HB User
    Re: Blood when going to the bathroom

Its probably just an Anal fissure. Basically its a small tear in your anus caused from pusing too hard. Try wiping a little softer or moistening the toilet paper befor wiping.

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    i feel like i need to poop but nothing comes out? and when i do poop i find blood Getaway Bowel Disorders 4 03-18-2010 12:19 PM
    Diarreha with some mucous and blood only one day PamelaB Bowel Disorders 2 11-19-2008 11:25 AM
    blood on stool, in toilet, and wiping blood - please respond nikkilewis Cancer: Colon 3 09-10-2007 03:07 PM
    Worried- Blood When Wiping Dang12 Bowel Disorders 5 02-26-2007 12:10 PM
    Erratic Blood Pressure: Endocrine problem?? Brad99 Open to All Other Health Topics 0 04-27-2006 09:27 AM
    a little worried about blood in stool... pedro_the_lion Bowel Disorders 1 04-08-2006 07:09 AM
    coughing up cold & blood? aarons_mommy Colds & Flu 5 02-13-2006 06:03 AM
    blood in stool gxpark1234 Bowel Disorders 2 10-15-2005 11:48 PM
    Is high blood pressure causing all of this? TawnyToad High & Low Blood Pressure 2 09-29-2003 02:07 PM