It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• BLOOD & MUCOUS WITH BM

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-03-2006, 08:00 AM   #1
    kmmmmie
    (female)

kmmmmie HB User
    BLOOD & MUCOUS WITH BM

For About 2 Weeks Now When I Wipe After A Bm I Have Blood & Mucous On The Toiletpaper- Sometimes It Feels Like I Gotta Go But Nothing Comes Out Except Blood & Mucous- I Used A Mirror To Look Down There And Noticed Something Weird Popped Out Of My Rectum When I Pushed- And There Was Blood & Mucous. Then It Went Back Inside- There Is No Pain- There Is Only Blood & Mucous On The Tissue. Also I Have Soft Flat Stools- For A Long Time Maybe 2 Yrs- Could These Symptoms Only Be Cancer? Or Are There Other Things That Can Cause These Symptoms? Maybe Hemmorhoids? I Have Dr's Appt In A Couple Of Days & I Am Very Scared- But I'm Saying My Prayers And Jesus Always Takes Care Of Me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2006, 11:21 PM   #2
    my2sorefeet
    (female)

my2sorefeet HB User
    Re: BLOOD & MUCOUS WITH BM

Sounds like you have rectal prolapse. You'll need to see your doctor about it. I have the same problem. I had a colonoscopy done a couple of weeks ago, I have all your symptoms too, have for about 2 years now. In my research on colonoscopy, I came across info on rectal prolapse. I decided to go ahead with the colonoscopy. just to rule anyting out there. My colonoscopy turned out fine, so now I need to go get tested for RP.

Last edited by my2sorefeet; 06-03-2006 at 11:26 PM.

Old 06-07-2006, 11:32 AM   #3
    kmmmmie
    (female)

kmmmmie HB User

thank you for your answer- i feel alot better- i would like to talk or chat with you if possible- i am scared- i saw the dr yesterday- i need a colonoscopy- my grandma died of colon cancer- i am scared that may be what i have- have you ever had small, soft, or flat shaped stools?- i have and that's another thing i'm scared about- but God always answers my prayers-

Old 06-07-2006, 11:33 AM   #4
    kmmmmie
    (female)

kmmmmie HB User

oh yeah the dr did mention something about rectal and/or vaginal prolapse

Closed Thread