It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

Questions About Fistulas and Bubbles In Urine ...

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
stsky821
(male)

stsky821 HB User
Questions About Fistulas and Bubbles In Urine ...

I developed bubbles in my urine in 04'. I have been experiencing sharp pain in my lower left side near the top of the bladder/pelvic area. I'm male in my late 30s, I notice the bubbles in my urine stayed much of the time and sometimes they just burst. USually the bubbles in morning remained. I notice when I eat meat, especially beef, I get alot of stomach pain(esp lower left side). When I twist my body slightly, I notice the sharp pain atop of the bladder area and lower left side. I get gas, burping of course, and gas that burst in my lower stomach(in the intestines).

Do you think I have a fistulas? I had a colonscopy done last year and endoscopy in 04'. Wouldn't the colonscopy picked up a fistulas or divericultis? I asked my GI doc about the bubbles in my urine and he told me to go see a uro doc but my family doc said no. It seems the GI doc only wanted to make money off the colonscopy.

I read that you can take charcoal tablets to see if you have a fistulas? How do I do that? do I just buy some charcoal tablets at the drugstore and follow the dose instructions?

Also, wrt fistulas, is it inevitable that you will feces in the urine? My GI doc said the colonscopy shown that I had bleeding hemmorroids. Is it possible that that hemmorroids is a fistulas? Besides the bubbles in urine, I get alot of gas bursting(gas popping feelings) in my pelvic area... Please advise! thanks.

stsky

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2018, 03:35 PM   #2
Macas
(female)

Macas HB User
Re: Questions About Fistulas and Bubbles In Urine...

I know this was ten years ago... did you end up having a fistula?

Reply Reply