It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• Anyone cured of almost constant nausea?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
    idk99
    (male)

idk99 HB User
    Anyone cured of almost constant nausea?

I have had almost constant nausea for a year now. I do have other bowel symptoms but the nausea is the worst thing. I have had so many tests and all normal apart from an internal prolapse of the colon which I have just had an operation for and I have posted another thread on this. Anyway I would like to hear from anyone who has been cured of almost constant nausea. I am not interested in hearing from people with the same problem unless they have been cured (sorry but it just depresses to think that other people cannot find a solution). Would be grateful for any help please.

Last edited by idk99; 09-15-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2009, 08:01 AM   #2
    LMPinWashington
    Inactive
    (female)

LMPinWashington HB User
    Re: Anyone cured of almost constant nausea?

Try eating ginger and using digestive enzymes. May not cure but sure can help. Ensure proper gut bacteria levels. Research for ginger is published in The Lancet Oncology in April or May of this year. Results of a large, randomized clinical trial found simply adding a teaspoon of ginger to food in days before, during & after chemo reduced nausea. (The excerpt of the article I have does not state if the ginger was fresh, dried etc.)

Closed Thread