It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• Need help ... feedback

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
    gatorgirl77
    (female)

gatorgirl77 HB User
    Need help ... feedback

Hi, all,
    I have a long list of physical ailments and have been thinking I might be celiac or gluten intolerant, but have been unable to prove it yet (gene test is out now, dermatologist visit to come and gastroenterology appt. coming up too). Blood test was negative. I had low B, D and high liver enzymes and elvated ANA antibodies in 2010. Bloodwork got better off of gluten.

BUT I seem to be "addicted" to it. I need to know if I truly have celiac or if there is something else going on. I have been eating the minimum now that I'd need to get an endoscopy/biopsy and diagnosis (for my two kids' sakes as well who have their own digestive troubles).

Here's what's going on now, though. Alternating constipation and straining, diarrhea with bleeding and some bloody mucus when I wipe. The blood is bright red. But it's almost like I'm mostly constipated and the diarrhea is an in-between. Cramping and urgency before I have to go. I have a history of depression, fatigue and on and on. I was thinking celiac, crohns or diverticulitis maybe? My mom was diagnosed with that years ago...well, diverticulosis, and hers was really mild, not like this. I haven't had a regular bowel movement in weeks, even on probiotics. Any ideas? Thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
    g1mp
    (male)

g1mp HB User
    Re: Need help ... feedback

Have you ever been tested for Food Intolerances?

Reply Reply