It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

Butt gets real hot.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #1
strawberryy
(female)

strawberryy HB User
Butt gets real hot.

So my butts start to get real, real hot. It don't matter if I'm sitting down or standing up. Whenever it do start to get hot I start to smell this odor. I want to say that my butt is giving off the odor when it start to heat up. Also, I don't have bowel movements regularly. I say I have them every 3 days. Sometimes when I do have bowel movements I see streaks of blood on it and dots on my tissue. Could that go along with my butt getting warm? Could I have a bad nerve or something? I'm really trying to get this nipped in the bud before school start. I also notice it when I get real nervous. I'm suppose to go to the gastrentologist Monday. I went there before and she suggested me being lactose intolerant is making this happen. I absolutely don't believe that's the problem. Yes, I eat dairy products, but I don't see how that's making my butt get hot and start to give of a odor. Could it also be anal fissure or fistula? Anybody with the same problem as me or anybody that possibly know what the problem is, please contact help me. I am really desperate for information on this. It's really embarrassing. I never imagined anything like this even existed. Every time I am around somebody and the problem start I ask people around me if they smell anything, they say no. I know I am not crazy. This hasn't been happening until this year. I am 16 and in the 11th grade. When I look my problem up I mainly be seeing people my age with it and it be lasting until they're grown. When I be sitting in class I be really worried about when it might possibly start. Once I start worrying, it starts. One time I was worrying so much that I actually started passing gas. It stunk to. Also I notice I have a small flap of skin, that look like it been pushed out or something around my anus. It don't hurt and I really never thought anything of it until now. I was thinking that maybe it was a hemorrhoid. Could my problem have something to do with bacteria or something.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply