It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• Mold and Constipation

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-23-2014, 10:49 PM   #1
    neederofhelp
    (male)

neederofhelp HB User
    Mold and Constipation

Hello there, I was wondering if I could get some insight on my problem.

First the back story.

In Feb of this year (2014) I decided to start a remodel on my master bath (which is connected to the master bedroom by just a door), but I have not been able to move forward on it as quickly as possible. So as it stands right now I have just removed some cabinetry and below that was some dust and old linoleum that is starting to peel up from the floor. I have only decided that this connection may be a possibility with the symptoms described below recently and have not discussed them with a Dr. yet.

In March of this year I began having severe intestinal issues, as the bowel matter passes across my sternum area I have pain in my right chest area, then it gradually moves to the left side as the bowel matter moves over and hangs out there for a while and feels like there is a mass that is pushing up the left side and across my lower left ribs. During this time my heart rate increases to the 80+ bpm area and stays that way unless I truly try to relax a lot. If I do any physical activity my heart rate jumps to 110+ almost immediately and is hard to bring back down, again with a lot of relaxing. This all seems to be in conjunction with severe constipation that came on about the same time.

I have had a ton of blood test done, stress test, endoscopy, CT and they all came back normal, they cannot find anything wrong. I am quite convinced that this has to do with the large intestine and stool as when I take things to assist with constipation I feel a lot better, but not 100% as I think the toxin or issue is still well ingrained within my system that I would need a week of reprieve to get back to 100%.

So my question to you would be, is it possible that there is something that is in my master bath that could be causing my issues such as mold other toxins?

I seem to be the only one affected as I am a single man and the only one that constantly uses my master bed and bath.

Any ideas I can take to the Dr would help a lot.

Side note, I have been told that it is anxiety, No this is not, Been there done that, not it

I have been told it is IBS during a 2nd opinion and not quite sure it fits either, still working on this one.

I have been stressed some, but not really any more then any other time during the normal course of life, I dont think this is it, but I have been working on eval how things in my life are going and trying to reduce any stress that I do have to see if I can ease the symptoms further.

Thank you all for your help in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    constipation, left side pain, mold