It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

Blood on stool surface, help

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2014, 07:10 PM   #1
Reeno911
(male)

Reeno911 HB User
Red face Blood on stool surface, help

So, I'm 17 years old, and I had stomach problems in the past

But this year, I had what I assume it was food poisoning at the beginning of the year, in january, I had stomach pains and diarrhea which lasted at least 5/6 days. Well, I have a problem now, I don't remember correctly everything but in the last month and till this day I have only one stool everytime, which is formed as little pebbles mashed together and usually with soft parts, the stool is usually big and sometimes messes up the toilet.
But I notice I have blood on the stool surface, bright red blood, I have no abdominal pains, sometime ago I got a dull pain in the left side of the upper abdomen which started while drinking too much pepsi at once but it has since gone away and if I feel something is usually sudden and never comes back

I don't know anymore, I'm freaking out

Also, a few days ago the blood on the stool stopped but now it came back again

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2014, 08:40 AM   #2
parker1261
(female)

parker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB User
Re: Blood on stool surface, help

hey reeno - in my opinion, you should relax a bit....generally speaking, if the blood is bright red, it usually means something such as : small scratch trying to pass a hard bowel movement, or maybe a hemorrhoid bled a bit. if you notice dark or black stools you should see a dr. that said, there's nothing wrong with seeing a dr for your current issues, if nothing else but for peace of mind....again, this is just my opinion - others here may offer a different one than mine. peace out !

Be careful when following the masses; sometimes the "M" is silent !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-18-2014, 10:20 AM   #3
Reeno911
(male)

Reeno911 HB User

Thanks, well I can tell you that I had before what I think they were hemorrhoids, because maybe after pooping I sometimes had a sore anus, like irritated or something

It hurt like hell and I couldn't even sit well, I haven't got it lately, maybe around april or may but it usually happens from time to time, not always

Old 09-18-2014, 11:45 AM   #4
parker1261
(female)

parker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB User

good to know that....you can get over the counter meds for hemorrhoids if it continues....but i think you're fine.....have a great day !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:50 AM   #5
solofelix
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,

I realise people don't like seeing a Dr with this sort of problem but I do recommend you do so.
It may be Haemorrhoids or an Anal Fissure but set your mind at rest and see your Dr who can prescribe the appropriate treatment for you and don't worry your Dr sees this type of thing regularly,

Solofelix.

Old 09-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #6
Reeno911
(male)

Reeno911 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
Hi,

I realise people don't like seeing a Dr with this sort of problem but I do recommend you do so.
It may be Haemorrhoids or an Anal Fissure but set your mind at rest and see your Dr who can prescribe the appropriate treatment for you and don't worry your Dr sees this type of thing regularly,

Solofelix.
I will go to the doctor someday, it will happen, but my mom keeps telling me that it's an anal fissure and I don't need to go to the doctor (she gets very upset every time I bring such subject to the table)

I'm just trying to ease my mind into thinking it might be some serious stuff, I've had rectal bleeding before, this is not the first time, I think I first spotted it in 2011, but I didn't really care, now I begin to worry because all of the things I've been reading online

Old 09-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #7
Reeno911
(male)

Reeno911 HB User

Hey man, I'm gonna ask again since I'm freaking out even more, I examined my anus and found tiny ball lumps in the anal passage (whatever it's called) which do not hurt if I touch them, but I don't know if they could be hemorrhoids, I'm asking this because the bleeding continued for days, but sometime it stopped (i saw no blood in the stool) for 2 days and then it came back, now it has stopped for a few days but it came back yesterday

It does hurt when I poop, like stinging and I do feel uncomfortable back there after the BM but it doesn't hurt like severe all the time. Could it be hemorrhoids? Like really, I'm going crazy over this and I need to know

Old 09-18-2014, 06:37 PM   #8
parker1261
(female)

reeno my love....you gots hemorrhoids......they feel round button-like kinda and usually don't hurt until they hurt.....and man! you'll know when THAT happens....

The Following User Says Thank You to parker1261 For This Useful Post:
Reeno911 (09-19-2014)
Reply Reply

Tags
anxiety, blood in stool, bowel, colon, constipation