It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board

• Stool that turns toilet water pinkish-red

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-15-2015, 07:44 AM   #1
    La2015
    (female)

La2015 HB User
    Unhappy Stool that turns toilet water pinkish-red

Well ill start this of with im a 24 yr old female pretty healthy otherwise. I have been having an issue with bowel movements for quite some time now. I have diarrhea half the time and the other half of the time I am so constipated that I can barely go. For the past 4-5 years I have been having times where I will have a bowel movement and it will turn the water pinkish-red. I do have hemorrhoids from having children. I spoke with my doctor about it and she said that I need to have a colonoscopy which I know I should. Having horrible anxiety and reading things online about it I am literally in tears. I always have pains in my stomach anywhere from below my ribs to above my pubic bone. I of course looked up what could be possibly causing my problem and seen that colon cancer and a number other things can cause this so I am freaking out. Can someone relate to this issue or have any idea what could possibly be wrong? I know I need to see a doctor just seeing if anyone can relate?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2015, 12:35 PM   #2
    the ranger
    (male)

the ranger HB User
    Re: Stool that turns toilet water pinkish-red

I am going to state the obvious.If you have hemorrhoids and its been going on for 5 yrs its probly the cause.BUT you are worried and I don't blame you.Go and get a colonoscopy and find out what is going on instead of sitting at home worrying about it.Ive had a lot of colonoscopies and they are no big deal.Good luck

Reply Reply