It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Head Injury Message Board

• 19 years old, drug damage

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-19-2016, 12:21 PM   #1
    crassulaovale
    (male)

crassulaovale HB User
    Talking 19 years old, drug damage

Hi, everyone
    So straight to the point: I had tough childhood and that developed my social anxiety. In high school I was becoming more outgoing (now after 3 years of consistently stepping out of my comfort zone I'm completly cured and I feel great), but there were lots of parties where friends was offering drugs and alcohol, so I used and drank with them because I wasn't assertive YET. 1-2 years passed and after that and I cut off wrong people and completly stopped drugs forever and drinking. I feel great about that and I don't need it.

Okay, now where is my problem I had great memory, literally I had photographic memory and I could remember whole pages from just reading it- of course I can't anymore, actually it's freaking hard to visualise anything. My question is: how can I restore it? My main problems are: memory and visualisation.

Funny fact is that my dreams are vivid and clear but I can only watch them while sleeping, when I'm awake its hard to visualize it, it's like a blurred picture or pretty blank.

By the way, I'm sorry for my english, I'm a foreign

Last edited by Administrator; 02-19-2016 at 12:48 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    drugs, memory, visualization