It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Head Injury Message Board

Concussion??

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2017, 02:41 PM   #1
Shelbyfordd8
(female)

Shelbyfordd8 HB User
Concussion??

hi I had a double concussion 4 years ago and had to quit club soccer and i had to go to physical and conginutive (??) therapy for it. The sypthoms started to go away around last year and I haven't had any sypthoms(??). Well recently, I'm not sure exactly when(maybe last week??) I woke up on the ground and I had a bump on my head. Since then, I can't remember anything. I remember my parents and stuff but I can't hold a conversation and whenever someone talks to me, I have to ask them what a lot. Things just aren't clicking. Then I started noticing that it's like nothing looks real, like everything is fake. The world moves really really quickly around me when I'm outside. I'm already nauseas and dizzy but that makes it ten times worse. I also can't stop clenching my jaw, it hurts so bad. I'm super weak, I couldn't move a cardboard box with a few books in it. My mom could and she just had back surgery. I can't eat and I'm only getting a few hours of rest. It's like I'm in a fog, I don't know. I'm super tired but can't sleep. I have a terrible headache, on and off. I'm super anxious all the time. Everything is way too bright. Is this another concussion?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2017, 09:25 PM   #2
jackje1
(female)

jackje1 HB User
Re: Concussion??

Based off your history of concussion and your resent signs and symptoms from this last hit to the head I would have to suggest you be seen by your primary care provider ASAP. It is highly likely you will need to be scanned again.

Reply Reply