It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

Brain Neurological Disorder Undiagnosed after Many Many Years. Please Help!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2017, 09:24 PM   #1
jennyd1974
(female)

jennyd1974 HB User
Brain Neurological Disorder Undiagnosed after Many Many Years. Please Help!

I posted a thread a while back about these weird "fast forward" sensations I get. I thought I was just crazy or I was the only person on earth who experienced these. Its been a while since I've had one but I am so scared of them coming back and what is even scarier is I don't know whats caused them. I've been to the ER a few times and the ER doctors say they can't help me if I am not having one of these "episodes" right then. Which is understandable but I can't control when they come on or how often. It can be weeks, months or go years without having another one and then they come on again out of the blue. Usually it is at night when I am going to sleep it seems that they start.
When I get these feelings or "episodes" its like everything around me speeds up into fast motion and everything moves way to fast for me. Raising my hand, picking something up, listening to someone talk,everything is in super speed but no one around me can tell that something is wrong with me. I can talk, move and everything but everything around me is NOT normal.
I have really bad tinnitus that I think has to be related somehow. One time when I was very small my cousin and I were playing doctor and as part of the exam I remember she stuck something metal in my ear to "check my hearing" and hit the metal thing and it made a horribly loud, vibrating noise all through my ear, I'm lucky probably that I didn't go deaf, I was only about 6to 9 years old maybe when this happened but I think then the ringing in my ears started and these feelings started in.
My family doctor said one time he thought I may have some nerve damage to my deep inner ear.
Well, when I first started posting I acutally found a few people who have th same fast forward symptoms I do. If you are still members of the board I would like to hear from you and get your support on this also. I feel so alone and no one can understand how I'm feeling. If you've found out what this is I'd love to know to. It must be really rare because doctors, friends or family members I've tried to describe my symptoms to just kind of look at me like I'm making it up because it seems so far fetched and unbelievable.

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply