It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

Nerve problems?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2017, 04:14 PM   #1
Lapra1234
(female)

Lapra1234 HB User
Question Nerve problems?

Hi,
I am a 22 year old female, for about a year now I have been having some strange symptoms. It's starting to give me anexity since my doctors are getting confused. I have been recently been suffering from a weird eye issue where when I look up or to the side I see large black circle sometimes they change with the color of the room but I'm not sure why. It isn't like they are blind spots really but I can see fine and I don't where glasses. I also have issues with my fingers on both hands going numb and sometimes I will have pain in my elbows. I did have ringing in my ears there for awhile but that isn't as noticeable now. I do suffer from sever vertigo. I did recently have a death in immediate family which has caused some stress on my health and possibly has worsen the symptoms. I'm just not sure what I said wrong with me.. I'm really scared.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply