It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• nerve endings in skin

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-17-2004, 01:52 PM   #1
    midert

nerve endings in skin

For several weeks now my skin on arms, face and top of legs feel like they are sunburned, no rash, comes and goes but seems to get worse every evening. Once in awhile it feels like someone pokes me with the head of a pin and that starts a non stop itch.My skin feels so sensitive that even a hair brushing across my face makes me itch. Also now have an eye twitch at times. My Dr.has me on Xanax as I have had a great deal of stress for the past 3 years. Husband passed away, care for 97 year old dad etc. These pin pricks seem to just bounce around here and there from time to time but it really keeps me awake at night. Have also been on antihistamine with no help. Can just stress make you itch like this?

Thank you.

nanan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Sciatica same as pinched nerve? and can it affect you there?? guy983 Back Problems 10 12-14-2010 06:40 PM
    Nerve cut (severed) during surgery Rachel1972 Foot & Ankle Problems 31 04-02-2010 07:21 PM
    Headache Cure - Injecting alcohol to kill nerve endings Brookevillean Headaches & Migraines 5 08-28-2008 05:15 AM
    Constant Nerve Ending Pain pjsnipes67 Neuropathy 1 01-29-2008 08:34 AM
    Shingles Pain (neuralgia) and Nerve Blocks lizzie01 Trigeminal Neuralgia 7 01-25-2008 09:16 AM
    Nerve pulses in head only at sleep. garymay Brain & Nervous System Disorders 6 06-22-2007 06:39 PM
    Cervical nerve blocks for diagnosis and RFTC (Burn nerve endings) balancebecky Spinal Cord Disorders 3 02-26-2007 07:37 PM
    My newborn niece has no nerve endings?? ChristinaM6283 Bowel Disorders 1 12-23-2005 01:23 PM