It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• Dizziness, Vision, Tingling and Neck Pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-22-2005, 05:55 PM   #1
    Dakota123
    (male)

Dakota123 HB User
    Dizziness, Vision, Tingling and Neck Pain

I have posted on other boards I think I may have found the right one here for some good advice. I have been having pain in my neck for about 5 months now. The pain is only when I tilt my head to the left and it seems like it is coming from the lower / back part of my neck on the left side. The pain begins about 10 minutes after I get out of bed and last until I go back to bed at night. I also have some pain in my lower back, it almost feel like pressure and not so much like pain. Tingling in my left foot, tingling on and around my forehead. My vision is not quite right, usually when I turn my head side to side. Like I said this began about 5 months ago and came out of no where, the symptoms began to lessen then I worked out and they came back 3 times worse and have not gotten any better since. I'm trying to think that this is not the reason, but a couple of weeks prior to feeling this way I received a hepatitis vaccination. I have also had unexplained pains in my chest, bowels are an all or none situation, with alot of discomfort in my abdomen. I know this seems like alot of different symptoms, but it is all happening and will not seems to go away. Has anyone had these same symptoms or have any advice. I have had a CT scan on my head, blood tests and a chest x-ray, all negative.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2005, 06:35 PM   #2
    kirafaye
    Inactive
    (female)

kirafaye HB User
    Re: Dizziness, Vision, Tingling and Neck Pain

get an MRI done to rule out stuff like MS and ACM, they only show up on MRI

Old 02-23-2005, 01:00 PM   #3
    moreinfoneeded
    (female)

moreinfoneeded HB User

There are many possibilities, and I wouldn't want to encourage panic or anything like that however, it may be good to eliminate serious problems as well. One item worth checking is mild to serious brain cancers.

Some of the sypmtoms you mention can be caused by those situated at the back of the brain. eg. Medulloblastoma,

Old 02-25-2005, 02:47 PM   #4
    Pam33
    (female)

Pam33 HB User

I Think Having An Mri Done Is A Great Step To Take, It Sounds Like All The Many Various Systoms Might Be Confusing The Diagnosis, If Still They Do Not Find Anything Out Keep Trying Other Doctors Some Neuro-immunological Diseases Are Hard To Pinpoint Specially When Symptoms Are So Scattered

Closed Thread