It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• tension and miniscule bumps on head

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-27-2005, 10:39 PM   #1
    noaone
    (male)

noaone HB User
    Wink tension and miniscule bumps on head

hi guys.

i have posted here before and have gotten little to no replys, which scares me.

anyways, i have a tension on the left side of my head. it seems to come from massive computer useage and lack of sleep. i was really experiencing this feeling about 2 weeks ago. i went to a doctor who prescribed nasonex (what the hell?) and got my eyes checked out. needless to say, i felt incredibly better after the exams. the tension went away.

its sunday, i havent really gotten a lot of sleep this weekend. i have been on the computer a lot today, and the feeling came back. semi sharp pains and a really little bump on the left side of my head. its not as fierce as it was in the recent past, but im still a little nervous.

i am a severly anxious d00der. i smoke and drink (smoke more often), but i have been working out, and that always helps me to feel better. i have noticed that wnen i am off the computer that the feeling tends to subside, but i am still eager to know what the cause is and if anyone has advice they could possibly pass my way.

i read the thread about sharp pains in the head and really freaked out. i hope that i dont have a tumor or brain cancer. judging my previous experience, it seems to be based entirely on stress, anxiety, and being on the pooter for too long, but i would still consider any advice anyone could offer.

thanks

CJ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2005, 09:33 PM   #2
    tormenta
    (female)

tormenta HB User
    Re: tension and miniscule bumps on head

Get an MRI done even though it is probably down to anxiety or stress. I developed a "panic disorder" a few weeks ago after being confronted with my morality, and I have had sleeplessness, bumps on the head, funny vision, heart palpitations, racing heartbeat ever since. I had an MRI done and there is nothing wrong with my brain at all, or my eyes. I have just come off a few drugs for "anxiety" and they could be causing al of this. Smoking and drinking probably aren't your causes. To ease your mind, I met a lady in hospital who had just had her third cancerous brain tumor removed and she was right as rain. (The only thing it did to her was make her need glasses, and make her a bit more tired than she used to be.)

Closed Thread