It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• Suddenly dumber

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-30-2005, 01:55 PM   #1
    sheisty
    (female)

sheisty HB User
    Suddenly dumber

Is there any tasteless substance/poison that can be added to foods that causes cognitive decline?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2005, 10:30 PM   #2
    sad_blue_eyes

sad_blue_eyes HB User
    Re: Suddenly dumber

Is there any tasteless substance/poison that can be added to foods that causes cognitive decline? Hmm....that's a fairly good question. I'm sure it's possible - afterall, they've found that some additives/supplements can actually be more hurtful than helpful, and can actually do more damage than good. (Such as the artifical coloring found in some farm-raised salmon.)

But then again, it may also be that you're not getting the proper/necessary nutrients out of the foods you eat or you're not eating enough of the right foods. (I heard on an educational program that the soils in which our foods are grown are not as rich in nutrients as they used to be, and therefore, the things we eat sometimes don't contain the proper amount of nutrients our bodies/minds need. I don't know if this is really true or not - again, it's just something I heard on an educational program.)

[deleted]

Last edited by Mo-S4; 09-07-2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Commercial web sites

Closed Thread