It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• hypertension & brain lesions

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-23-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
    MICHELLEH67
    (female)

MICHELLEH67 HB User
    hypertension & brain lesions

does hypertension cause brain lesions

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2008, 07:21 AM   #2
    feelbad
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
    Re: hypertension & brain lesions

i really doubt that it would be an actual 'cause" of lesions,tho the opposite could be true,the brain lesions could "possibly" cause hypertension depending upon just what type of actual lesion is present. with vascular lesions it would be a possibility. there are a few different types of actual vascular type lesions that are indeed possible to get both in the brain and spinal cord too. i had one form grow(my birthmark) inside of my spinal cord. do you have some type of lesion in your brain and also hypertension? did you have an MRI with contrast done on your brain or MRA? if you did have the scan,could you post what was found in that summary at the very end? any info you could give would help alot. Marcia

Closed Thread