It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• cavernous hemangioma

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
    fishalot
    (female)

fishalot HB User
    cavernous hemangioma

I have a cavernous hemangioma of pons . I want to go to busch gardens with my kids .
    Can I go on the rides with them?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
    feelbad
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
    Re: cavernous hemangioma

sorry you got one of these too. mine actually grew right smack inside of my spinal cord. honestly? for that type of a question i would seriously consult with your treating neurosurgeon who is monitoring your cav? if you do not yet have a good NS to monitor things yet, you most defintiely need one who specializes in these types of vascular malformations. you just really do need that level of true experinece and expertise with having this where you actually have this? personally, i would NOT risk it? but thats just me? just how large is your cavernoma? any bleeds at all? that bleed factor also would up the need NOT to even begin to go onto certain rides? marcia

Closed Thread