It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• My father suffering since long

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
    bmishra
    (male)

bmishra HB User
    My father suffering since long

Hi,
    My father who is very stubborn about not seeing doctors have been having problems that could be related to a neural issue. I need some help to understand what could be the cause of his pain, with someone's help. Let me describe his symptoms.

He complains about feeling a heat in the top middle section of his head. When this happens, he also complains about pain in his jaws, feels difficulty in chewing, cannot shave, and at times cam only sleep with a few pillows under his head.

Would someone be able to let us know what could be causing this? We would much appreciate your help.

Many thanks,
    Brad
    < edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 07-05-2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Please don't post personal info such as real name, email or phone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
    Kasey443
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB User
    Re: My father suffering since long

Hi, pain in jaws when chewing may be more of a muscular, jaw or TMJ issue. This can also cause pain or symptoms in the top of the head. I believe there is a TMJ board on here that may be of help.

Closed Thread