It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• ways of testing for drug induced brain damage?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
    John1960
    (male)

John1960 HB User
    Unhappy ways of testing for drug induced brain damage?

Hello everyone, dont know if this is the right place to post this question but it was the closest match I could find.

About 7 months ago I had the bad experience of taking large amounts of ambien over a weeks period of time. Since then I have noticed some severe psychological symptoms that have greatly effected my life and have shown no signs of abating. I was wondering if anyone here knows of any kind of specific testing I could have done to measure the function of my brain? I know there is neuropsych testing for basic cognitive function but is there some kind of imaging scan to test how well certain transmitters are firing and such? Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks so much guys.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread