It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board

Head symptoms. Brain tumour?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2015, 03:01 PM   #1
JenES
(female)

JenES HB User
Smile Head symptoms. Brain tumour?

Hi, I'm just looking for some advice. I'm a 20 year old female who had an MRI 5 months ago which was clear. Recently I've been feeling dizzy, having an insane pressure in my head and sometimes in my gums and behind jaw and most recently shooting pains in my head and the right side of my body sometimes feels strange and heavier than the right side (I know it sounds weird!)

These symptoms have been ongoing for around 3 and a half weeks now. To explain, I had the MRI 5 months ago for a different type of headache. (Shooting pains everyday for months) however this feels different, and I'm feeling strange with this. My head feels like it's going to explode sometimes! It gets worse through out the day. Mornings are best.

Could a brain tumour have appeared in the 5 months since I've had an MRI? Or does anybody have any advise? (Whether this sounds like anything)

I've had an eye test which is fine and the doctor has checked my eyes, made me follow his finger with my eyes and checked my reflexes and all fine.

Thank you, I'm just looking for any advice. X

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2015, 06:32 AM   #2
TMJ82
Veteran
(female)

TMJ82 HB UserTMJ82 HB UserTMJ82 HB UserTMJ82 HB UserTMJ82 HB UserTMJ82 HB UserTMJ82 HB UserTMJ82 HB User
Re: Head symptoms. Brain tumour?

Have you considered a TMJ disorder? It can produce every symptom you've mentioned.

Reply Reply